Head of Enhanced Due Diligence (1976)
Interactive Brokers is looking for a motivated and talented Head of Enhanced Due Diligence to manage the firm's program for conducting Enhanced Due Diligence on customer accounts. The position will report directly to the firm's Chief AML Officer and is based in the Chicago office.
- Maintain and update as necessary the firm's AML-related enhanced due diligence procedures regarding certain higher risk applications and customers of the firm to ensure compliance with regulatory and AML requirements;
- Manage and supervise staff who conduct due diligence and enhanced due diligence on certain existing and prospective accounts. This will include higher risk accounts and accounts introduced by US and non-US brokers on an omnibus basis;
- Serve as the point of contact for questions, issues, and escalations related to the firm's ongoing due diligence for higher risk accounts;
- Help design enhancements to the firm's automated systems to facilitate the firm's due diligence efforts;
- Develop external contacts among industry peer groups to determine and validate that the firm is following industry best practice; and
- Occasional travel may be required.
- At least 5 years of experience in AML compliance, preferably at a large broker or other financial institution with an international customer base;
- Working knowledge of the enhanced due diligence requirements under the Bank Secrecy Act and other applicable law.
- Series 7 and 24 registrations and/or ability to complete required registration exams promptly;
- High degree of comfort with computers and technology, and understanding of how technology is applied to business and regulatory problems;
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) or similar certification strongly preferred;
- Solid academic background;
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills; and
- Ability to develop compliance solutions that satisfy relevant regulations while executing sound business judgment.
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (IEX: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan and Australia.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info