Human Resources Consultant
HR Consultant (New Grad) Chicago, IL, USA/en-US/External/job/Chicago-IL-USA/HR-Consultant--New-Grad-_R200017414/apply
111 W Monroe - 115 S LaSalle
Job Family Group:
Provides advice and counsel to a designated business/group to execute the HR strategy and business/group strategy. Completes specific operational/strategic work to deliver business results and/or minimize risk.
- Supports change management of varying scope and type; tasks typically focused on execution and sustainment activities.
- Supports the development of tailored messaging, which may include writing, editing and distributing communications.
- Develops solutions & makes recommendations based on an understanding of the business strategy & stakeholder needs.
- Provides advice and guidance to assigned business/group on implementation of wide range of HR topics & solutions.
- Analyzes data and information to provide insights and recommendations. Gathers and formats data into regular and ad-hoc reports, and dashboards.
- Builds effective relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
- May network with industry contacts to gather and identify competitive insights and best practices.
- Provides input into the planning & implementation of programs & solutions and executes within required service level agreements and standards.
- Supports the execution of strategic initiatives in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Focus may be on a business/group.
- Thinks creatively and proposes new solutions.
- Exercises judgment to identify, diagnose, and solve problems within given rules.
- Works mostly independently.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
- As a full-time employee, we would require 3-5 years of experience, however as part of the BMO campus program, we are looking for motivated individuals with a strong desire to learn.
- Appropriate HR designation (i.e. CHRP, ADR) preferred.
- Knowledge in HR disciplines.
- Risk mindset.
- Knowledge of systems thinking & agility.
- Specialized knowledge from education and/or business experience.
- Verbal & written communication skills - In-depth.
- Collaboration & team skills - In-depth.
- Analytical and problem solving skills - In-depth.
- Influence skills - In-depth.
Were here to help
At BMO Harris Bank we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO Harris Bank team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one for yourself and our customers. Well support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, well help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at .
BMO Harris Bank is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each others differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. BMO Harris Bank N.A. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Posted 7 Days AgoFull timeR200017414 BMO Financial Group
Serving customers for 200 years and counting, BMO is a highly diversified financial services provider the 8th largest bank, by assets, in North America. With total assets of $728 billion as of October 31, 2018, and a team of diverse and highly engaged employees, BMO provides a broad range of personal and commercial banking, wealth management and investment banking products and services to more than 12 million customers and conducts business through three operating groups: Personal and Commercial Banking, BMO Wealth Management and BMO Capital Markets.
We serve Canadian clients through BMO Bank of Montreal®, our personal and commercial banking business, BMO Nesbitt Burns®*, one of Canada's leading wealth management firms, and BMO Capital Markets, our North American investment and corporate banking division.
In the United States, clients are served through BMO Harris Bank, a major U.S. Midwest personal and commercial bank, and BMO Private Bank, with wealth management offices across the United States, as well as BMO Capital Markets, our North American investment and corporate banking division.
We help our customers make money make sense by delivering the broadest range of financial services through a single point of contact. Our financial service professionals provide access to any services our customers require across the entire enterprise.