Human Resources Coordinator
HR Coordinator Chicago/en-US/External/job/Chicago/HR-Coordinator_REQ1956/apply
The Job Details are as follows:
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Management of Employee HR Files - Create, organize, and maintain employee files and records.
- Saving down contract, offers, memos to file, etc
- Completing all employment verifications
- Managing employee gifts
- Assist with the onboarding of new employees
- Update OrgCharts with new hires
- Process and track annual Background Checks
- Accurately enter and maintain data in Workday Human Resources Information System (HRIS)
- Misc data related requests such as bios, adding industry experience, making sure profile is complete, etc
- Manage benefit email inbox and Respond to employee benefit queries.
- Complete new hire benefits calls
- Process enrollments, changes, and terminations.
- Assist with open enrollment activities.
- Accurately enter and maintain data in Workday HRIS.
- Become familiar with processes within department in order to accurately respond to employee requests and questions (e.g., standing desk requests, tuition reimbursement inquiries, etc.).
- Assist all facets of HR with various activities, including AA/EEO, FMLA training, and special projects throughout the year.
- Support special departmental projects and initiative
Posted YesterdayFull timeREQ1956
Balyasny Asset Management L.P. (BAM) is a global institutional investment firm. We strive to deliver consistent, uncorrelated, absolute returns in all market environments by fostering a culture of research, innovation, and collaboration.
BAM exists at the intersection of finance and technology, combining the deep industry knowledge of leading portfolio managers and financial analysts with software engineers and quantitative researchers. We leverage the collective expertise of our teams to seek out new investment opportunities, analyze market conditions, minimize risk, and provide superior service to our investment partners.
With 500+ people in offices around the world, we embrace a culture that welcomes the free flow of ideas, promotes career development, and supports the health and wellbeing of our people through world-class benefits.