IPS Analytics Manager
- Chicago, IL, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- PWC - US
- 01 Feb 18 2018-02-01
Our Operations consultants help clients realize competitive advantage from operations. This high performing team translates business strategy into effective operations to drive both growth and profitability. Specific areas of focus include product innovation and development, supply chain, procurement and sourcing, manufacturing operations, service operations, and capital asset programs and operations.
PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
PwC Advisory helps our clients with their most challenging imperatives from strategy through execution. We combine the breadth of knowledge of over 48,000 global professionals with deep industry knowledge to deliver custom solutions for our clients. We work with the world's largest and most complex companies and understand the unique business issues and opportunities our clients face.
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 6
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree in Economics, Statistics, Operations Research, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or similar quantitative discipline.
Demonstrates extensive knowledge and/or a proven record of success
Executing various aspects of the business involving information technology-related client engagements and/or projects within a professional services environment, including knowledge of an industry or functional domain and expertise in at least two of the following areas:
- Operational Research and Statistical techniques;
- Customer, Product and Pricing Analysis; or,
- Business and Operations Analysis within marketing, operations, or risk analysis using quantitative techniques.
Demonstrates extensive knowledge and/or a proven record of success working with analytical models including the following technical tools:
- Visualization techniques and tools;
- Advanced analytics techniques (regression, simulation, etc.);
- Applicable sources of external, internal or new data sources to support analytic methods and visualization techniques; and,
- Healthcare, Insurance, Financial Services, Customer and industrial Products and Services, Manufacturing or Telecom Industries.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success in consulting-related projects within a professional services environment, including the following areas:
Analyzing large and complex data sets to solve business challenges and present insights to non-analytics minded individuals;
- Collaborating and contributing as a team member, understanding personal and team roles, contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members, and proactively seeking guidance, clarification, and feedback;
- Identifying and addressing client needs, building relationships with clients, developing requests for information, demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks, and communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor;
- Prioritizing and handling multiple tasks, researching and analyzing pertinent client, industry and technical matters, utilizing problem-solving skills, and communicating effectively in written and verbal formats to various management levels, both internal and external;