IT .Net Developer
The software development team at ABN AMRO Clearing Chicago combines progressive software practices with a positive and flexible work environment. Our team utilizes industry standard technologies and is able to quickly implement solutions in a Windows stack. While we take great pride in our work, what separates us from the pack is our commitment to providing a sense of belonging and support in the workplace. The integration process to join the team is highly streamlined through close collaboration with teammates. This allows new team members to become quickly acclimated with the software and almost immediately start contributing to our robust code base.
JOB DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITES:
- Work closely with business to understand business workflow and requirements
- Ability to take a task from specification through testing and release.
- Comfortable working in an agile environment where SOLID software development is practiced.
- Ability and desire to work in a collegial environment where developers work as a team.
- Proficiency with C# and general SQL knowledge.
Education and Experience:
- BS or higher degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Must have strong CS core fundamentals including algorithmic complexity analysis, data structures, and design/implementation tradeoffs.
- 3-6 years experience
- Ability to understand requirement and business process
- Ability to create fast and efficient software solutions
- Service oriented attitude with strong communication skills
- Able to collaborate with diverse teams and staff of all levels
- Ability to learn and adopt quickly to new technologies
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming C#
- Hands on experience with LINQ, Database/SQLServer development
- Familiar with Entity Framework
- Good understanding of common software design principles such as SOLID, Design Patterns