Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a leading advisory, tax and assurance firm whose specialized professionals guide clients through an ever-changing business world, helping them win now and anticipate tomorrow. Headquartered in Chicago, Baker Tilly, and its affiliated entities, have operations in North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 145 territories, with 34,700 professionals. The combined worldwide revenue of independent member firms is $3.6 billion. Visit or join the conversation on , and .
It’s an exciting time to join Baker Tilly!
As an Intern you will have the opportunity to:
- Gain hands-on experience in either tax or audit.
- Participate in our intern orientation, technical training and development program designed to give you the tools needed to contribute to client engagements.
- Experience, through on-the-job training and real, meaningful work engagements, how your academic experience translates to the professional environment.
- Learn directly from experienced Associates, Seniors, Managers and Partners with specialized experience and technical knowledge across numerous industries and services.
- Work directly with a variety of clients ranging from privately held and publicly traded companies, that occupy all stages of development – from start-ups and family-run businesses to multi-national corporations.
- Demonstrate your performance and ability to join Baker Tilly as an Associate upon graduation.
Successful candidates will:
- Be enrolled as a full-time student during the 2020-2021 school year in an accounting (or related) program with sufficient course work to become a CPA before beginning full-time employment in October 2021 or January 2022.
- Outstanding academic performance - a minimum GPA of 3.0 required, 3.2 preferred.
- Relevant internship, work experience and/or involvement with a professional organization.
- The ability to work effectively in a team environment with all levels of client personnel in various industries.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and collaboration skills.
- Have the willingness and ability to travel (as needed) for client projects.
- Be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship during the internship program and as a full-time employee.