Contact | Experienced Hires Real Estate Investment Consulting - Senior Consultant
- Location: United States, Illinois, Chicago
Plante Moran Real Estate Investment Advisors (PM REIA), an affiliate of Plante Moran specializes in real estate investment advisory services including asset management, capital markets, and transactions for private and institutional clients. The Plante Moran REIA Team consists of highly trained multidiscipline real estate professionals with significant direct expertise in a wide array of commercial real estate matters.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- This position will focus on seniors housing investments, acquisitions, dispositions and financing. It will require you to be involved in all aspects of a transaction, including sourcing, underwriting, negotiation and closing
- Will work with investors in various capacities, including real estate portfolio strategy, investment strategy and analysis, asset positioning, asset management, benchmarking, programming, financial analysis, project budgeting, acquisitions, dispositions, financing, development advisory, due diligence & entitlements, project feasibility, and negotiation
- Participate in client meeting and site visits while interacting with top-level management to acquire and assess important information for financial analysis
- Prepare financial reports which incorporate financial summaries and models into written reports utilizing graphs, models as well as significant financial writing explaining complex analysis in an easily understood report
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Real Estate Development or Finance obtained from an accredited college or university
- 5+ years business or real estate investment, development or consulting experience within the senior housing industry
- Knowledge of the senior housing industry and familiarity with investments across acuity levels (IL/ AL/ SNF)
- Ability to analyze senior housing income statements
- Transactional experience, preferably with seniors housing real estate investments
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects throughout their lifecycles simultaneously while maintaining exceptional client service
- Deep understanding of real estate finance and investment analytics
- Strong communication and expectation management skills
- Strong leadership and people development skills
- Strong technical aptitude with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with financial modeling preferred
- ARGUS experience preferred
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazines 100 Best Companies to Work For, and 20 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services. At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively jerk-free culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Make your mark.
This is an exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive. We are here to help.
2020 Plante & Moran, PLLC. All rights reserved.