Investment Risk Reporting Analyst
- Competitive Base & Bonus
- Chicago, IL, USA Chicago IL US
- Permanent, Full time
- Ashton Lane Group
- 13 Jun 18 2018-06-13
Support the internal & external portfolio risk reporting for a prestigious alternative investment firm
- Implement transparent and robust processes to facilitate internal and external risk reporting.
- Analyze and understand information included on reports to effectively communicate with recipients of reports, respond to questions and conduct investigation.
- Aggregate information from a variety of sources to create detailed and accurate reports representing the risk and portfolio construction of firm’s portfolios.
- Assess the needs for infrastructure development and engage with IT team to define the process and infrastructure improvements
- Respond to inquiries from various internal departments including Investor Relations, Legal & Compliance, Portfolio Committee members, as well as Risk Managers and Portfolio Managers.
- Utilize all features of Excel and PowerPoint to produce reports and share information in clear and detailed manner; consistent with firm’s brand.
- 5+ years’ experience in Market Risk and Performance Analysis; knowledge of risk and statistics (SD, regression analysis) VAR, stress tests, tail exposure
- Financial product and market data knowledge; knowledge in finance and accounting.
- Basic database, SQL and programming skills. Familiarity with Tableau a plus
- Exceptional Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field
For immediate consideration, please forward resume and contact details to: email@example.com
Ashton Lane Group is a boutique executive recruitment firm serving the Banking, Insurance, and Alternative Investment sectors. For the latest opportunities, visit www.AshtonLaneGroup.com
Ashton Lane Group® “A trusted advisor throughout your career”