Java Developer (1942)
Join the INTERACTIVE BROKERS Team!
Interactive Brokers has been at the forefront of the Fintech space for over 40 years and we pride ourselves on being a technology company. We continue to challenge the status quo and push boundaries to offer the best trading platform with the most sophisticated features all for the lowest cost to our customers. You will be part of:
You will be someone who can:
- The Client Services Development Team that is responsible for providing systems needed by Client Services division to operate efficiently and protect both the interest of our customers and ourselves as a Broker; systems should be available 24-hour weekday throughout regional centers located in America, Europe and Asia
- Development and improvement of our customer interaction applications, middle-tier servers and related internal applications
Who you are :
- Design, implement and deliver high quality software solutions that conform to architectural standards
- Manage and 'own' significant development tasks end-to-end (from business requirements analysis to 3rd level production support)
- Demonstrate excellent collaboration / communication skills in working closely with other development teams to roll-out important changes and applications
Good to have:
- Bachelor's in Computer Science
- 5+ years of hands-on development experience using core Java
- Deep understanding of concurrency and multithreading
- Experience with multi-tiered application development
- Database experience (JDBC, JPA; Oracle specifics and PL/SQL is a plus)
- Web and Application containers experience (e.g. Jetty, Tomcat , JBoss/Wildfly)
- Spring framework (core, MVC, JDBC, REST, JMS, etc.)
- Hands-on messaging experience (e.g. JMS, Kafka)
- Experience with REST Webservices
- Good Unix / Linux knowledge and basic shell scripting skills
- Python / Perl scripting skills
- HTML5 technology stack and related frameworks (JQuery, Bootstrap, etc.)
- Experience with caching solutions like Hazelcast
- Experience with Git, Ivy, Ant
- Competitive salary, annual performance based bonuses, and annual stock grants.
- Daily company paid lunch.
- 401k with company match.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits.
- Newly renovated offices with sit/stand desks and multi-monitor setups.
- Team outings and dinners.
- Education reimbursement and learning opportunities.
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan and Australia.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info