Java Developer (2025)
The successful candidate will develop web-based applications and programs with an emphasis on our Customer Relationship Management and Customer Portals.
We are looking for someone who can:
- design, implement and deliver high quality software solutions that conform to architectural standards
- manage and 'own' significant development tasks end-to-end (from business requirements analysis to 3rd level production support)
- demonstrate excellent collaboration / communication skills in working closely with other development teams to roll-out important changes and applications
**This is not a position for which non-US work visa sponsorship will be provided. Company Overview
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or Mathematics
- Minimum 2 years of experience as an application developer
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Java technologies (Java Servlets, JSP, J2EE, EJB)
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Linux (including shell programming)
- Experience with AngularJS, VueJS or React is preferred
- Oracle Java Programmer Certification a plus
- Problem solver, attention to details, fast learner
- Self-motivated and directed
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (IEX: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan and Australia.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info