Lead Workday Analyst
- Negotiable USD
- Chicago, IL, USA Chicago IL US
- Permanent, Full time
- Chicago Mercantile Exchange
- 22 Aug 18 2018-08-22
The Lead Workday Analyst is responsible for complex analysis, design, development and implementation of Workday HCM system, policies, and related processes.
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made
CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. With 2,500 employees located around the world, we're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
The Lead Workday Analyst is responsible for complex analysis, design, development and implementation of Workday HCM system, policies, and related processes. The Lead Analyst collaborates with and advises enterprise users, technical staff, HR subject matter experts and HR business partners on system design decisions, user experience, complex issue resolution, and process design. The Lead Analyst should have a minimum of 5+ years experience with Workday HCM or comparable HRMS.
- Partners with Global HR and Technology teams to lead Workday HCM system related projects, including system upgrades, enhancement packages, releases and process redesign, ensuring country-specific compliance to local regulatory standards.
- Prioritizes the support and enhancements queue, and provides guidance to the other HR Tech Analysts and ensure solutions/support are well informed and optimize usage of the system, and are delivered in an efficient manner.
- Advises and consults HR teams, including subject matter experts and leadership, on strategic and ad-hoc HR technology requests. Provides best practice information for efficacy and compliance purposes.
- Leads Workday HCM and other HR’s SaaS (Software as a Service) systems configuration and security, as well as system process flow maps for all HR system processes. Facilitates configuration evaluation and review with sub-administrators to ensure consistency, efficient use of each Workday module and innovative use of technology.
- Key partner with IT for Workday HCM supporting data integrations and system authentication, ensuring system stability, security compliance and expeditious resolution for high impact issues.
- Conducts and facilitates complex Workday HCM system testing, identifies discrepancies and formulates remediation plan. Serves as partner to Global Assurance, Financial Controls and Corporate Compliance to document, test and remediate compliance related matters.
- Develops and presents HR Technology related communications and training.
- BS/BA degree required; Human Resources, Business Administration or Business Information systems required
- 5+ years of experience in HR technology function or comparable role
- 5+ years of experience with Workday HCM required, specifically with Core HR, Time Tracking, Benefits/Absence, Recruiting and Performance/Talent
- Advanced Excel experience required
- Cornerstone, Microsoft Visio and Appian/BPM systems experience preferred
- Strong communications skills, written and verbal
- Flexible, with the ability to lead multiple projects and prioritize tasks as necessary
- Strong organization, customer service and time management skills
- Ability to work in fast- paced and dynamic team environment