Product Management & Development Analyst Chicago, IL, USA/en-US/External/job/Chicago-IL-USA/Product-Management---Development-Analyst_R200013177/apply
111 W Monroe - 115 S LaSalle
Job Family Group:
The Product Management & Development Analyst is accountable for assisting with researching new product opportunities as well as executing the product positioning for all existing BMO Global Asset Management strategies with the purpose of maximizing distribution opportunities and firm profitability. This position will have exposure to sales and investment professionals and the opportunity to interact with business leaders and teams across the firm.
Product Management & Development Strategy
- Gather, monitor, anticipate and assess market, industry, competitor and client trends to drive product strategy and identify opportunities for product innovation
- Assist in the development of strategic and analytical reports and models
Product Management & Development Execution
- Drive new product research, testing and training to help ensure compelling points of differentiation are identified and designed into new product offerings and communicated for existing products
- Conduct primary, secondary research and competitive analyses on product performance, effective positioning, pricing, etc.
- Perform analyses to drive insights and inform recommendations
- Synthesize research and analyses to develop concise and effective presentations
- Collaborate with internal partners including Investment, Distribution, Legal, Finance and Marketing teams
Knowledge and Skills:
- Bachelors degree required, preferably Finance/Economics with strong academic credentials
- Progress towards or interest in pursuing the CFA designation a plus
- 2-4 years of experience, with at least 2 years of experience in the asset management industry
- Knowledge of financial services, asset management and/or investment banking strongly preferred
- Well-developed analytical, problem-solving and quantitative skills, with exceptional attention to detail
- Strong leadership potential, with excellent collaboration abilities
- Self-starter with urgency, personal responsibility and accountability
- Results-orientation with an ability to execute and complete deliverables in a timely manner
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Proficiency with PowerPoint and Excel required; Morningstar Direct, eVestment and FactSet preferred
Were here to help
At BMO Harris Bank we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO Harris Bank team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one for yourself and our customers. Well support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, well help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at
BMO Harris Bank is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each others differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. BMO Harris Bank N.A. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Posted 4 Days AgoFull timeR200013177 BMO Financial Group
Serving customers for 200 years and counting, BMO is a highly diversified financial services provider the 8th largest bank, by assets, in North America. With total assets of $728 billion as of October 31, 2018, and a team of diverse and highly engaged employees, BMO provides a broad range of personal and commercial banking, wealth management and investment banking products and services to more than 12 million customers and conducts business through three operating groups: Personal and Commercial Banking, BMO Wealth Management and BMO Capital Markets.
We serve Canadian clients through BMO Bank of Montreal®, our personal and commercial banking business, BMO Nesbitt Burns®*, one of Canada's leading wealth management firms, and BMO Capital Markets, our North American investment and corporate banking division.
In the United States, clients are served through BMO Harris Bank, a major U.S. Midwest personal and commercial bank, and BMO Private Bank, with wealth management offices across the United States, as well as BMO Capital Markets, our North American investment and corporate banking division.
We help our customers make money make sense by delivering the broadest range of financial services through a single point of contact. Our financial service professionals provide access to any services our customers require across the entire enterprise.