44871 ApplyButton Widget Job Field Widget
The ServiceNow System Administrator will maintain the stability and usability of the ServiceNow platform by performing application maintenance, managing support for incidents related to ServiceNow applications, and contributing to ServiceNow software releases by delivering configuration tasks and features. The ServiceNow System Administrator will have sound technical ability that enables the fulfillment of common configuration and maintenance tasks. Responsibilities will include working with technology leadership to determine direction, expansions, and improvements for the platform. By building the support team for this platform, this role will likely include management of Junior Administrators in the future.
- Manage and resolve incidents against ServiceNow application. Manage security and group access, maintain integrations, routine maintenance, system patching and updates, and maintain and verify platform clones.
- Take ownership of and responsibility for creating and maintains the correct working relationship throughout lines of business and all of IT as it relates to the ServiceNow Platform, including but not limited to driving ServiceNow-related road-mapping, vendor relationships and contractors, planning and reporting, improvement opportunities, and system health checks.
- Own and drive system upgrades, module additions, and application installations for the development, testing, and production environments within ICS and relevant integrations.
- Act as career advisor and provide effective leadership for the relevant team of ServiceNow Jr. Administrators, configurations managers, and other ServiceNow IT roles.
- Be responsive to the interests of upper management, understand business objectives and communicate related information properly and promptly.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information systems, Business Communications, ore related field, or equivalent combination of skills and experience
- ServiceNow Administration Certification
- Advanced knowledge regarding computer hardware, including the interconnection of components, computer systems and peripherals. Advanced knowledge regarding basic computer software applications including word processors, electronic mail, the Internet and web browsers, and multimedia technology.
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in ServiceNow configuration and administration
- Understanding of VMWare, Cloud Platforms, Active Directory, and Knowledge Bases
- 4-5 years of strong PC support background with an emphasis in customer service.
- 2-4 years in supervisory role, managing staff
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective. Text/HTML Job ID: Job Field Widget
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
req14926_Chicago Text/HTML Line of Business: Job Field Widget
Internal Client Service Text/HTML SubFunction: Job Field Widget
IT Text/HTML Job Type: Job Field Widget
FullTime Text/HTML Req #: Job Field Widget
req14926_Chicago Text/HTML Location: Job Field Widget
Chicago, IL US Text/HTML Region: Job Field Widget
National Text/HTML Job Category: Job Field Widget
Corporate Information Technology Text/HTML Employment Type: Job Field Widget
Experienced Text/HTML Degree Required: Job Field Widget
None Text/HTML Travel: Job Field Widget
Yes ApplyButton Widget Social Sharing