Manager, Market Data Strategic Partnerships
- Not Specified
- Chicago, IL, USA Chicago IL US
- Permanent, Full time
- Chicago Mercantile Exchange
- 27 Feb 18 2018-02-27
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is the world’s leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is the world’s leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it – all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day – whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. With 2,500 employees located around the world, we’re small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we’re looking for more.
The Manager, Market Data Strategic Partnerships is responsible for the development, execution and management of CMEG’s market data distribution relationships with strategic partners and third-party data providers. Working with other commercial functions in CMEG (Corporate Development, Product Management, Client Development & Sales, Business Line Management among others) and with business and technology owners in the Market Data team, the Manager, Market Data Strategic Partnerships will manage current and facilitate new strategic real time and historical data licensing and distribution relationships.
- Understanding of the global market data industry, including market data policies, business models and pricing.
- Strong ability to understand CME Group’s goals to expand our client base, client commitment and to create new channels to market our best-in-class licensing and administrative tools as a service.
- Ability to balance commercial outlook and operational expertise to provide an optimum platform for growth with minimal risk.
- Experience managing relationships in subscription-based service industry, content licensing, IP licensing or related field.
- Strong customer-facing skills and experience.