Market Data Administrator
- Competitive Base & Bonus
- Chicago, IL, USA Chicago IL US
- Permanent, Full time
- Ashton Lane Group
- 20 Apr 18 2018-04-20
Assist in the management of market data vendors for a prestigious alternative investment firm
- Ensure that firm-wide market data inventory processes are documented and that the most appropriate solutions are deployed to manage the market data inventory and to meet business unit information requirements.
- Set up and maintain all vendors, services, contracts, owners, alarms, cost allocations, etc. in the firm’s data inventory system.
- Process all requests for Moves/Adds/Changes, maintaining an accurate inventory.
- Works closely with our Finance team to review market data spend variances.
- Reconcile and process invoices in a timely manner and update the market data inventory accordingly.
- Monitor workflow for unresolved issues.
- Administer month end processes and related checks for the firm’s data inventory system.
- Manage self-certification administration to periodically verify services are still required; coordinate with data management to analyze feedback and adjust data subscriptions as needed.
- Participate in cross-functional teams to develop sourcing strategies for Market Data Services.
- 1-3 years’ experience working with Market Data Vendors and/or market data management systems
- Demonstrated knowledge of cost and price analysis techniques.
- Strong technology skills i.e. Excel (advanced skills), Word, e-procurement.
- Supplier contract knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field
For immediate consideration, please forward resume and contact details to: email@example.com
Ashton Lane Group is a boutique executive recruitment firm serving the Banking, Insurance, and Alternative Investment sectors. For the latest opportunities, visit www.AshtonLaneGroup.com
Ashton Lane Group® “A trusted advisor throughout your career”