Marketing Reporting Programmer (2096)
Job Description & Requirements
You will join the section of the Marketing Programing Group that is responsible for providing management reports and analytics on customer acquisition channels, marketing programs performance, sales force performance, customer activity analysis.
- Create custom reports for management in Excel and on our corporate web application
- Create and maintain database schemas for reporting and analytics
- Analyze data to find actionable metrics
- Research and implement reporting and analytical solutions
- BS in Information Technology or Computer Science
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with Data Warehousing
- 3+ years of experience with Perl (preferred), Python or core Java
- Experience with Excel APIs (Java, Perl or Python)
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with Java web development
- Experience with Data or Graph models
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (IEX: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan and Australia.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Curious about our what it's like to work at IBKR? Click the HERE to view a short message from current employees.
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info