Marketing Specialist Marketing Specialist USA-IL-Chicago-West Adams St/en-US/External/job/USA-IL-Chicago-West-Adams-St/Marketing-Specialist_R0010052/apply
We are searching for a Marketing Specialist to join our team.
The Marketing Specialist is responsible for Enablon’s North America & Asia-Pacific third-party activities (industry associations & media portals), program goals, budget management, vendor relationships, and sponsorship management. In this role, there will be a strong focus on communication and visibility across the organization to ensure all stakeholders are working together and delivering a high-quality experience. You will require exceptional project management and communication skills; The marketing specialist will take an analytical approach to problem solving and will communicate marketing activities KPI’s and results in a clear, data-driven manner.
To achieve our business objectives through marketing, the Marketing Specialist will partner globally with the marketing, sales, product and executive teams to provide visibility on key marketing insights and highlights.
Roles & Responsibilities:
MARKETING ACTIVITIES WITH INDUSTRY ASSOCIATIONS & MEDIA PORTALS
·Partner with sales, product, and marketing teams to identify key industry marketing opportunities in North America & Asia-Pacific in order to generate new quality leads.
- Manage and own third-party activities’ calendar (webinars, virtual events, banner ads, guest blogging, etc.) across North America & APAC; develop recommendations for new activities.
- Manage the day-to-day planning, negotiating and execution of third-party activities to drive quality leads, including pre- and post-activities communications.
·Identify success metrics and report on Marketing Insights for the North America & Asia-Pacific activities.
- Build reports and dashboards in Salesforce, Marketo, and Confluence to provide visibility into event marketing campaign results and measure campaign effectiveness, including outbound marketing metrics, attendee’s distribution, lead distribution, opportunity stages, pipeline contribution, and ROI.
ENABLON VIRTUAL ANNUAL CONFERENCES (SPF) & VIRTUAL USER GROUPS
- Coordinate strategy, project, and communication plan for NA & APAC virtual event initiatives, including sales readiness, promotional tactics, list targeting, tracking, and measurement to drive quality attendees.
- Lead the planning and implement of virtual event logistics key stakeholders to keep projects and tasks on schedule.
- Create, manage, and execute virtual event attendees’ recruitment campaigns in partnership with sales and inside sales teams to drive Enablon events registration, brand awareness, and new client opportunities.
- Lead & coordinate sponsorship packages creation.
- Manage the virtual event sponsorship contracts, partner relationships and management, exhibitor guides, alignment calls, on-site logistics, and partner speaking opportunities and abstracts.
- Coordinate virtual user groups to connect Enablon customers and enable them to exchange information of mutual interest.
- Both lead and participate in team brainstorming meetings and make meaningful contributions to event strategy.
- Manage virtual event budgets with internal teams and vendors for industry and partner virtual events.
- Research, solicit and negotiate competitive terms with third parties with the goal of building strong long-term relationship.
- Grow the number of quality leads and sales pipeline driven by 3rd party activities (media portals & industry associations), aligning to specified quarterly targets and goals.
- Analyze, track and project manage all NA & APAC marketing third parties’ activities including, content development, webinars, blog posts, social media, digital promotion, and virtual events’ sponsorships.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, virtual events, communication or equivalent.
- 3 + years’ experience required.
- Cvent (preferred)
- WordPress (preferred)
- Confluence (preferred)
- Photoshop & InDesign is a plus
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent interpersonal, written, oral and presentation communication
- Great budget management capabilities
- Proactivity, Strong initiative, self-motivation
- Strong project management capabilities
- Equal parts analytical and creative
- Strong interpersonal skills: demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with a wide range of individuals at all levels of the organization
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Must be flexible to handle multiple tasks, meet deadlines, take direction from multiple people, and handle pressure in a positive manner
- Able to communicate clearly across a global organization
- Long hours during SPF virtual event series season are required
Posted 14 Days AgoFull timeR0010052
Wolters Kluwer (WKL) is a global leader in professional information, software solutions, and services for the health, tax & accounting, finance, risk & compliance, and legal sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with advanced technology and services.
Wolters Kluwer reported 2019 annual revenues of €4.6 billion. The group serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries, and employs approximately 19,000 people worldwide. The company is headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands. Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.
For more information about our solutions and organization, visit , follow us on , , and .
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Wolters Kluwer and all of its subsidiaries, divisions and customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other protected status.