Office 365 Compliance Internship- Summer 2020
CME Group is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. We're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
To learn more about what a career at CME Group can offer you, visit us at www.wherefuturesaremade.com . Responsibilities
- Assist in planning, design, and deployment of SharePoint/O365 solutions for the Global Risk and Compliance team.
- Collaborate closely with fellow SharePoint/O365 team members.
- Serve as an O365 Subject Matter Expert for technical questions and escalation support.
- Assist management with designing a migration and consolidation strategy for document repositories.
- Work with the technology teams to migrate existing on-site services to the Office 365 platform (e.g. moving local SMB file sharing to SharePoint).
- Conduct user training for most commonly used O365 productivity services (e.g., Teams, SharePoint Team Sites, Modern SharePoint Lists and Libraries).
- Identifies opportunities and facilitates basic improvements to processes and systems within various document repositories.
- Create design documents as required.
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Advise users on the use of new productivity techniques and O365 service improvements. Research, analyze and evaluate new O365 services and make recommendations for their deployment.
- The ideal candidate must be able to clearly communicate technical solutions in a user-friendly, professional manner, provide one-on-one end user training, as needed.
- Actively pursuing a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Management Information Systems or the equivalent in experience.
- Strong understanding of O365 including: SharePoint Migrations, SharePoint Online, OneDrive, and Teams.
- Business Process Automation experience - Workflow, Forms, Flow and PowerApps.
- Modern SharePoint Framework w/ Intranet sites, Customer portals, News, Search.
- Advanced understanding and experience of SharePoint capabilities, solutions and migrations.
- SharePoint Online site planning, content types, columns, and metadata.
- Familiar with agile development methodologies.
- Knowledge and experience with use of Office 365 in an IOS mobile environment.
- Passion for learning new skills, technologies, and passionate about conveying knowledge.
- Effective problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills including the ability to tailor message to the appropriate audience.