Product Consultant, Enfusion Fund Services
- Chicago, IL, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 14 Nov 17 2017-11-14
Enfusion Fund Services has an immediate opening for a Chicago based Product Consultant to support our Hedge Fund and Financial Services clients.
In this role, you will be part of a talented team that is responsible for providing relationship support to our diverse and global investment management client base. You will serve as the primary point of contact for clients and troubleshoot P&L, trade, accounting and risk inquiries related to our best-in-class software solution, Integráta.
Who We Are
Enfusion is a global financial technology firm that builds software solutions for the investment management industry. Our flagship product, Integráta, is the only cloud-based, fully integrated front-to-back office platform on the market. Headquartered in Chicago, we have offices in New York, London, Dublin and Hong Kong.
What You’ll Do
- Directly liaise with clients at varying levels including Traders, PMs and CIOs
- Troubleshoot P&L and accounting issues including instrument set-up, valuation, pricing and general ledger reconciliation
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Build strong relationships and become a trusted point of contact for our clients
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Small team with growth opportunity
- Entrepreneurial environment
- Exposure to all aspects of the financial services industry
Who We Need
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Middle/Back Office support role at a Hedge Fund, Prime Broker or Fund Administrator.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Financial Math or related field
- Fund Accounting experience a plus
- A strong understanding of a variety of financial products and derivatives
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills