Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Project Manager II - Non-Tech Job Location US-IL-Chicago Posted Date 3 days ago(2/28/2020 11:37 AM) ID 2020-5443 # of Openings 1
CIBC is a leading North American financial institution with 10 million personal banking, business, public sector and institutional clients. CIBC offers a full range of advice, solutions and services in the United States, across Canada and around the world. In the U.S., CIBC Bank USA provides commercial banking, private and personal banking and small business banking solutions and CIBC Private Wealth Management offers investment management, wealth strategies and legacy planning.
CIBC works to help you make your ambitions a reality with a team that is committed to being always professional, genuinely caring and collaborates to find simple solutions as we build our relationship-focused bank for the modern world.
Every year, CIBC is recognized for its business success, community commitment and employee initiatives. We are proud of this success and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace and an environment where all of our team members can excel.
Work on various projects and should have a strong understanding of front and back office operation processes with experience utilizing problem solving skills to identify trends and develop process improvements. This position requires strong leadership and organizational skills as well as a strong understanding of bank regulations.
- Adapts to shifting priorities and responsibilities within the department with ease.
- Assist in managing projects for Electronic Payments, assist in developing project plans and monitor deliverables to ensure timeliness of projects.
- Enhance detailed UAT testing protocols, Assist in performing user acceptance testing.
- Ability to communicate and document timelines, project status and test results to team members and management.
- Effective multi-tasker with excellent time management skills.
- Utilizes strong communication skills, both written and verbally, when communicating with others and making recommendations.
- Communicates effectively both written and verbally with internal customers, vendors and management.
- Possesses the ability to work independently or on a team.
- Exhibits excellent analytical and problem solving skills, including the ability to accurately gather, analyze and interpret data, identify and define problems and make recommendations for resolution.
- Complete on line regulatory classes as required and participate in continuous process improvement programs.
- Escalate risks and concerns appropriately and timely.
- Conduct or participate in system or processes training.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with all levels of Bank employees.
- Partner with various lines of business including process optimization, compliance, risk, treasury management services.
- Support Management in ensuring regulatory requirements are met through system and process enhancements.
- Ensure project solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Case management with multiple vendors and bank employees.
- Development/enhancement of Electronic Payments first line fraud procedures, policies and protocols.
- Work directly with second line fraud groups to assess trends and enhance overall program.
- Assist in reviewing and decisioning alers generaged by fraud and conduct investigations based on escalations for fraudulent, unusual or suspicious activity.
- 3-5 years’ experience carrying out financial crime investigations, including determining approach, developing supporting documentation, and reporting of conclusions (preferably in the financial/banking sector).
- 5 years banking experience.
- College degree or equivalent work experience.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Detail Wire transfer and ACH experience preferred.
- Preferred knowledge of FIS and Electronic Payment systems such as Finastra, Pep +
- Sound judgment and discretion.
- Lean/Six Sigma preferred.
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS