This job posting isn't available in all website languages ☰ Property Accountant New Real Estate 20001985 Requisition #
Newmark Knight Frank (NKF) is one of the world's leading commercial real estate advisory firms. We provide a fully integrated platform of services to prominent multinational corporations and institutional investors across the globe, as well as to occupiers, owners and developers of real estate on a local, regional and national level.
Together with London-based partner Knight Frank and independently-owned offices, NKF's 14,100 professionals operate from more than 400 offices in established and emerging property markets on six continents. Job Description:
Under direct supervision, responsible for accounting and/or clerical duties of a complex nature in support of accounting functions. Responsible for assisting in the preparation of monthly balance sheet account analyses, corporate bank reconciliations and responding to any inquiries received from corporate, general and administrative departments. Also responsible for assisting of the posting of journal entries and maintaining the general ledger accounts and reports. Essential Job Duties:
Other Job Functions:
- Respond to routine and/or non-routine inquiries; initiate telephone calls to gather or provide information.
- Coordinates accounting matters with other departments, locations and divisions to resolve reconciling items and/or technical accounting issues.
- Prepare simple to moderate income and balance sheet statements, consolidated statements and various other accounting statements and reports.
- Review reports to ensure proper classification and recording.
- Analyze financial reports and records, making studies or recommendations relative to the accounting of reserves, assets, revenue and expenditures.
- Assists with the preparation of journal entries and accounting classifications assigned to various records.
- Assists with the analysis and reconciliation of the general ledger reports. Close ledgers and generate monthly financial statements and reporting schedules.
- Obtaining revenue and assets acquisition information then reviews, consolidates and summarizes it for reporting purposes.
- Assists with budget preparation. May review budget variances.
- Coordinates accounting matters with other departments, locations and divisions.
- Prepares necessary check requests.
Skills, Education and Experience:
- Assist accounting personnel on various projects as needed.
- Review cash flow and monitor cash requirements for all out-going cash including loans and payments.
- Perform general administrative functions when needed, including answering phones, typing correspondence, copying, etc.
Benefits and Perks:
- Bachelors degree in accounting or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of previous accounting experience.
- Must be familiar with PC applications such as MS-Excel ad MS-Word.
- Experience with computerized accounting systems a plus.
- May perform other duties as assigned
- Industry leading Parental Leave Policy (up to 16 weeks)
- Generous healthcare
- Bright Horizons back-up care program
- Generous paid time off
- Education reimbursement
- Referral Program
- Opportunities to network and connect
Benefits/perks listed may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Newmark Knight Frank and the job location.
Working Conditions: Normal working conditions with the absence of disagreeable elements
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Newmark Knight Frank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Previous Job Searches
Create and manage profiles for future opportunities.
Track your opportunities.
© Taleo Social Sourcing. All rights reserved. 0 0