A Chicago based, High Frequency Trading firm is actively looking for Python Developers to start in Q1. You will be a foundational piece of our infrastructure team while having direct ownership over new and exciting projects. You will be working along side quants, traders, and research teams to develop new applications and systems while enhancing and scaling existing systems.
As a Python Developer you will be responsible for...
- Managing and developing the Back to Middle Office trading and operational risk for evaluating trading strategies, markets and products.
- Work with quants, traders and research teams to enhance our existing systems to be more flexible and scalable.
- Develop the risk infrastructure, trading infrastructure, and new trading applications across the firm.
- Develop and support the trading systems and improve components of mission-critical applications that drive our current success and pave the path for continued growth.
As a Python Developer, you should have the following...
- At least a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or related field
- 2+ professional years experience utilising Python in production within the trading industry
- Proficiency using Python in a Linux environment
- Experience working with Django or Flask and C++
- Knowledge of databases such as MongoDB, PostGres, or SQL
- Must be able to work in a collaborative team while having ownership over new and exciting projects