An Equity Asset Manager in Chicago is looking for a Quantitative Analyst with 2+ years of experience supporting quantitative equity investment research. The firm uses quantitative investment models in a bottom-up approach for stock selection. The position is part of the Investment Management team. The firm is highly regarded within the institutional investment community and offers an opportunity to be put on a partnership track.
- This role will largely be responsible for the firm's morning update process: download data, merge it together and update models.
- Conduct financial statement research and analysis for stock selection evaluation
- The role will also have the opportunity to work on projects and will support the portfolio managers, researchers, and developers.
- The role requires strong quant skills
- Technical undergrad (preferably computer science, engineering, math…) from a top school
- The role requires proficiency in SQL and Python
- The role works with traders, portfolio managers, and risk managers and requires superior communication skills.
- The firm is looking for a candidate who is motivated, curious, and willing to work both independently and collaboratively.
- An MBA or MS in Financial Engineering would be preferred.
- Academic or work experience with accounting or financial statement analysis would be strongly preferred to conduct and support investment research efforts
Keywords: Data Analyst, Financial Statement Analysis, Quantitative Analyst, Equity Portfolio Management, MS, MBA, Equity Research
Please send resumes to Jim Geiger firstname.lastname@example.org