React Developer - Chicago
Lively, positive spirit of a start-up, with the stability of a longer-established player, this leading quant firm is looking for an experienced React Developer to join their core UI team as they branch out into new styles of trading. Projects include using Typescript/React/Redux to build fast, information-rich web applications that users love to engage with, for areas such as real-time trading and visualization, monitoring trading systems and managing system configuration.
This is a high impact role where you will collaborate extensively with users to ensure the robust, scalable front-ends you write meet their needs and are user-friendly. You will work closely with C++/Python back-end developers on the overall architecture and APIs, and, should you be interested in full-stack development, there is the opportunity to contribute to back-end code as well.
***All interviews and start dates will be fully remote*** Requirements
- Prior knowledge of UI/UX design
- Skilled at writing reliable, readable code; able to give code review feedback
- Familiar with unit testing front-end code with Jest or similar
- Experience of /willingness to learn back-end development in Python (Tornado/FastAPI/Django) is a plus
- Bonus points for Linux and/or trading industry experience
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- Enormous opportunity to grow, learn and have an impact
- Contributions are rewarded; career progression supported
- Free breakfast, lunch and dinner
Flexible for the right candidate Contact
If this sounds like you, or you'd like to know more, please get in touch. Andy Stirling-Martin