This job posting isn't available in all website languages ☰ Insurance Analyst, Piiq Risk Partners New Financial Services 20002030 Requisition #
Piiq Risk Partners: An Aviation Specialty Team
We are an ambitious new aviation insurance brokerage and risk advisory firm offering a deep team with renowned industry leaders.
Purpose of the Role:
To support the business with prospect and client risk review, analysis and data input.
Main Responsibilities: including but not limited to
- Gather and analyze insurance slips, binders, policies and other supporting documentation when onboarding new clients.
- Data input of historical and new claim information into claims collection systems.
- Track and report claims collections from various markets.
- Data input of market information to generate client premium invoices.
- Assist with creating certificate of insurance databases.
- Provide assistance with certification of insurance issuance.
- Work with account teams to develop prospect and client renewal presentations.
- Various additional items to support the business.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Risk Management and Insurance or
- At least 2 years experience in the insurance industry working on large complex placements.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Confidence to work with people across all levels of the business
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-sufficient and a self-starter whom can think and act proactively
- A willingness to be flexible and respond to changing requests and multiple demands
- Strong organizational skills
- Microsoft skills, in particular Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Intermediate level Excel skills
Previous Job Searches
Create and manage profiles for future opportunities.
Track your opportunities.
© Taleo Social Sourcing. All rights reserved. 0 0