Risk Management Analyst
Advancing global markets
starts with great people.
Join the largest (and only) exchange operator in the Fortune 500.
"Our people, who are our greatest
asset, make what we do possible."
- Jeffrey Sprecher, CEO
Help transform markets anywhere around the globe.
☰ Quantitative Risk Management Analyst 📅 20000433 Requisition # 📅 Dec 18, 2020 Post Date Apply for Job Share this Job Sign Up for Job Alerts Job Purpose
The Quantitative Risk Management Analyst is a member of the Risk team that researches, implements, prototypes, and supports state of the art pricing and risk management systems. The primary role for this position will be to support the creation of innovative pricing and risk solutions in a peer reviewed environment as well as analyze daily and real-time market information for industry leading over-the-counter credit derivatives clearinghouse. The analyst, must be results-oriented, self-motivated and have the ability to thrive in small teams and very fast-pace environments. This role requires frequent interaction with Risk Developers, Risk Managers, Quants and Senior Management. The candidate must have the ability to work independently; must have excellent communication skills; must have excellent organizational skills and decision making ability. Responsibilities
Knowledge and Experience
- Validate and support quantitative models and methodologies
- Support implementation and development of quantitative solutions for risk management
- Provide detailed analysis and documentation of methods, techniques, and findings
- Engage in innovative research tasks for the team and management
- Investigate and manage large data sets
- Validate and support risk management systems and reports
- Post graduate degree in financial engineering, mathematical finance or similar (MS or PhD required)
- Strong understanding of fixed income markets as well as credit and equity derivatives
- Direct experience in a quantitative role
- Scientific problem solving using software tools
- Experience using C#, Java, VBA or Matlab
- Experience using retrieving data from structured databased (SQL/Oracle)
- Ability to work under pressure, formulate and articulate solutions and defend assumptions
- Ability to solve real world business problems using quantitative and computational techniques
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, and communication skills
- Ability to communicate technical ideas to colleagues outside the domain
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with acute attention to details
Intercontinental Exchange, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or veteran status, or other protected status. Additional Information
- Job Type: Standard
- Schedule: Full-time
Previous Job Searches
Create and manage profiles for future opportunities.
Track your opportunities.
United States, IL, Chicago
📁 Risk Management
Requisition #: 20000434
© Intercontinental Exchange. All rights reserved. Follow Us: 0 0