Senior Field Sales Executive, Payer Senior Field Sales Executive, Payer USA-IL-Chicago-West Adams St/en-US/External/job/USA-IL-Chicago-West-Adams-St/Senior-Field-Sales-Executive--Payer_R0009252/apply Job Description
Health Language is currently seeking a Senior Field Sales Executive, Payer to add to its Sales Department. The Senior Field Sales Executive, Payer will work to win new business within the healthcare payer and health plans segment. This position offers a unique opportunity for an experienced Sales executive who has a proven track record of exceeding quota in the healthcare IT Industry selling software and services to the payer market. The Senior Field Sales Executive, Payer will have accountability for new revenue targets and upselling to existing accounts. Health Language is looking for a highly self-motivated, hungry, proactive, independent person who has consistently exceeded expectations in the payer markets.
Essential Duties and responsibilities
- Drive new business, selling to payers and health plans to attain quarterly and annual bookings goals.
- Act as the primary, go-to contact for clients. Oversee, manage, and nurture strategic-level relationships with health plan clients.
- Bring a strong network of relationships with industry/payer contacts especially at the executive, c-suite level
- Mastery display of prospecting tactics, technology and techniques within the payer space to build robust pipeline.
- Pursue new services and product opportunities from key existing clients.
- Effectively manage the entire sales cycle and work with the client and internal stakeholders to the sell value proposition, negotiate, problem-solve, and close the deal.
- Utilizing strategic selling techniques to deliver highly effective, targeted and impactful sales presentations advancing prospects.
- Develop account plans for major accounts, key strategies and fully execute those plans.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Product, Technical Support, Professional Services, and other teams to ensure excellent customer service and bring external market knowledge to the organization.
- Maintain a robust pipeline, accurately and realistically forecasting bookings to exceed quota each quarter.
- Manage all account and sales related information in Salesforce.com with discipline and consistency.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required\
- Minimum 5 years’ experience selling $1M+ complex SaaS software or IT solutions to payers.
- 10+ years of strategic sales/business development experience
- Consistent track record of quota achievement, year after year in the payer space
- Demonstrable experience successfully selling to VP and C-level health plan leaders.
Other Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or Certifications: (First list requirements, followed by preferences.)
- Possess a robust network of director-level (or higher) contacts within health plans.
- Understanding of payer priorities, financial pressures, and the payers’ in-progress transition to a fee-for-value environment.
- Strong knowledge of payer departments and core software systems (e.g. care management, claims processing, analytics, data management; Possess the credibility, technical knowledge, and commercial maturity necessary to give high-quality input and presentations.
- Strong, high-level analytical capabilities. Understands sensitivities and leverage points, applying analytics to the attainment of the enterprise vision.
- Extremely bright, creative, rational and original.
- A “roll up your sleeves” sales executive. Highly effective and unselfish team-player.
Regular travel required, between 50-75%. All Locations:
USA-IL-Chicago-West Adams StPosted YesterdayFull timeR0009252
Wolters Kluwer (WKL) is a global leader in professional information, software solutions, and services for the health, tax & accounting, finance, risk & compliance, and legal sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with advanced technology and services.
Wolters Kluwer reported 2019 annual revenues of €4.6 billion. The group serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries, and employs approximately 19,000 people worldwide. The company is headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands. Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.
For more information about our solutions and organization, visit , follow us on , , and .
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Wolters Kluwer and all of its subsidiaries, divisions and customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other protected status.
Senior Field Sales Executive, Payer