Sanctions Compliance Associate (2049)
Job Description & Requirements
Interactive Brokers LLC seeks a talented and motivated Sanctions Investigative Analyst to join the AML & Sanctions Compliance Group in our Chicago office.
The Sanctions Investigative Analyst will be expected to -
- Manage multiple queues of real-time transaction and reference data alerts against sanctions watch-lists administered by U.S. and international regulatory bodies.
- Perform complex case investigations sourcing data from multiple unrelated venues, including both proprietary and open sources.
- Draft reporting summaries for internal management and external regulatory audiences.
- Remain apprised of and interpret updates to U.S. and international economic and trade-based sanctions programs.
- Design, source and produce reporting metrics across multiple workflows and decision queues.
- Contribute to the design and delivery of various AML & Sanctions Compliance trainings.
- Devise innovative solutions to streamline processes and procedures that should, but do not, "speak to" one another.
- 2-5 years of experience related to AML & Sanctions Compliance in financial services or other relevant industry.
- Knowledge of U.S. and international sanctions regulations (OFAC, BIS, EU, BOE, HMT, UN, OSFI, HKMA, etc.)
- Experience in a technically automated environment and/or high degree of comfort with computers and technology.
- Ability to develop compliance solutions that satisfy relevant regulations while executing sound judgment.
- Ability to work in a small-team environment, work independently and multi-task with minimal supervision.
- Bachelor's degree or higher with a major or concentration in Finance, Economics, Accounting, or Information Systems, etc.
- Series 7 or other FINRA licenses a plus.
- ACAMS, CFE, CFCS certifications a plus.
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux, SQL or Visual Basic a plus.
Company Overview Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (Nasdaq: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan and Australia.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Watch the video in this link to hear from current employees: https://youtu.be/ezGBVUyYyUw
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info