Senior C++ Developer | Chicago
My client is a leading prop shop with a global presence (US, UK, Asia). They are extremely tech-driven and invest very heavily in their engineering teams. Developers here are truly world-class.
They are seeking talented senior C++ software engineers to design, develop and maintain the entire stack of their high throughput, low-latency trading system. Here there is very little red tape, and a rapid feedback loop on the software you build. They are firm believers in automated testing and lightly-coupled architectures.
Your incredibly varied workload will include tasks such as order routing, exchange connectivity / market data feeds, risk management and would be perfect for someone skilled in performance tuning/troubleshooting (applications, Linux, socket I/O, etc.) Requirements:
- Significant development experience using modern C++ and Python on high performance, low latency design
- Multithreaded programming experience with in-depth understanding of hardware/software interaction
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent from a top-tier institution
- Knowledgeable about C++11/14 standards; C++ libraries experience (e.g. STL, Boost)
- Experience in trading or other ultra-low latency sensitive industry is a big plus
- Candidates must be based in the USA and have a valid working visa (H1B/Green Card)
- Top of the market compensation package
- Culture has the lively spirit of a start-up, with stability of a longer-established firm
- Feel valued for your input and get rewarded for great ideas
If you feel you are a good match, please don't hesitate to get in touch with: George James
+44 7377 667533