Senior Commercial Sales Corporate Hedgers-Oil and Energy
JOB DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITES:
- Develop clearing business from a selected group of Oil and Energy Corporate hedgers
- Create, manage, and maintain relationships with accounts. Prospects are high level Corporate Hedgers in Oil and Energy sector.
- Work closely with ECT on developing leads and prospects.
- Responsible for all business development opportunities and these will be determined in conjunction with Chief Commercial Officer. All travel, and meetings will be communicated and prioritized via regular communication with Chief Commercial Officer and Head of US Sales
- Responsible for content development specifically targeted for decision makers with regards to clearing brokers and the Corporate Hedgers in Oil and Energy.
- Deliver key messages that enhance AACC’s image and brand in the marketplace
- Maintain a professional working relationship with all sales and sales support resources
- Coordination of client on-boarding and go-live as appropriate with onboarding and new accounts teams.
JOB SCOPE: Scope is sales and management of Corporate Hedge Team in NY covering Metals and Oil
Manages: Currently this would cover 4 direct reports
Education and Experience:
- Undergraduate Degree required, strong industry experience a must
- Minimum 10 years of business development / sales experience
- Experience in analyzing trends and information, and developing appropriate strategies
- Successful track record in sales
- Series 3
- Excellent interpersonal skills a must
- Exceptional presentation and public speaking skills, including written and verbal communication
- Skilled in formal sales and negotiation
- Strong organizational skills combined with the ability to manage multiple complex engagements simultaneously
- Skilled at delivering compelling presentation to executives
- Ability to clarify and confirm detailed client clearing requirements
- Patience and ingenuity
- Team player – A Must!
- Strong working knowledge of options clearing and financing