Senior Consultant, Clinical,Management
Senior Consultant Clinical Revenue Management Req #:
Chicago, IL US Job Category:
Consulting Job Summary
This position will be responsible for day-to-day work tasks for clinical revenue management and outpatient charge capture projects and utilize both technical and interpersonal skills to assist clients. Using technology tools, you will provide high quality analysis and process improvement solutions that enhance our client's revenue cycle. You will have the opportunity to work closely with all levels of client management. Join a growing team and make a difference every day! Company Overview
This position can be located in a variety of cities.
Your Journey at Crowe Starts Here:
At Crowe, you have the opportunity to deliver innovative solutions to today’s complex business issues. Crowe’s accounting, consulting, and technology personnel are widely recognized for their in-depth expertise and understanding of sophisticated process frameworks and enabling technologies, along with their commitment to delivering measurable results that help clients build business value. Our focus on emerging technology solutions along with our commitment to internal career growth and exceptional client value has resulted in a firm that is routinely recognized as a “Best Place to Work.” We are 75 years strong and still growing. Come grow with us! Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Bachelor of Science degree in a health related field is required (an MBA, MHA and/or MPH is a plus).
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant, in-depth health care experience is required (clinical experience in laboratory, radiology, respiratory therapy, cardiology, PT, OT, Speech Therapy or Nursing is a plus).
- Must have worked in a professional services/consulting capacity in the past
- Expert knowledge of the revenue cycle with an emphasis on hospital charge capture processes is required.
- Technical knowledge in area of expertise as well as the appropriate licensure or certification (e.g. clinical credentials such as RN, MT or RT, RRA, ART or certifications such as CCS, CPC, RHIA).
- Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to manage multiple projects and all levels of staff.
- Strong financial, analytical, technical, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior sales and business development experience a plus.
- Ability to travel up to 80%.
How You Can Grow
We will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. You will have the chance to meet on a consistent basis with your Career Coach that will guide you in your career goals and dreams.
Crowe () is one of the largest public accounting, consulting and technology firms in the United States. Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. Crowe is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Global, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world. The network consists of more than 200 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 130 countries around the world.
Visit Crowe.com and find out what it's like to work at one of the “50 Best Workplaces for New College Graduates.” Crowe ranked seventh on this Fortune list, in addition to being named one of Fortune’s “Top 100 Best Companies to Work For” and among Fortune’s “20 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services”. In these surveys, Crowe personnel attribute the following policies to making Crowe a great place to work:
- Innovation:Each year, Crowe invests about two percent of firm revenue in new product development funding to develop ideas brought forward by its people. Building upon a foundation of deep industry specialization, Crowe professionals follow a detailed innovation road map to create original, practical solutions that help address their clients’ biggest challenges. This process allows them to see their ideas through from start to finish.
- Mobility strategy:Rolled out more than two years ago, this strategy defied the norm of the professional services industry. It allows Crowe personnel to work where they’re most productive – whether that be the office, their home or elsewhere – and wear jeans while they’re in the office. This policy continues to receive great reviews on annual internal employee engagement surveys.
- Benefits:The firm promotes healthy living through its internal well-being portal, which allows Crowe individuals to complete wellness activities – such as exercise challenges, healthy eating, doctor visits and mindful lifestyle changes – for gift cards and health insurance premium reductions. Additionally, on top of its healthcare and retirement programs, Crowe recently expanded its paid time off policies for military leave and all new parents.
- Community service:
- Recently acknowledged in the Fortune Best Workplaces for Giving Back list, the firm places a high priority on community service. In honor of the firm’s 75th year, Crowe personnel not only achieved, but surpassed their goal of 75,000 hours of volunteering. We're proud to announce that we volunteered 82,000 hours – giving back to the communities where we live and work. That’s the equivalent of 39 full-time employees at the nonprofits we served! In addition, Crowe has policies in place to align its charitable contributions with the volunteer efforts of its people.