Senior Manager, Business Analysis
Who We Are More than 30 years ago, E*TRADE pioneered the online brokerage industry by executing the first-ever electronic individual investor trade. While the landscape of our industry has changed dramatically, our culture of innovation and drive to make online trading accessible to everyone continues to drive us forward. We believe in challenging the status quo, fostering an environment of curiosity and learning, and, above all, putting our customers first.
About the Role SUMMARY
The Senior Manager, Business Analysis is a key leader on the Data Insights & Initiatives team. You will join a team of ambitious and passionate associates, driven by ideas and with a bias towards execution. We look for associates willing to think beyond traditional organizational structures and with a strong desire to experiment, build and learn as well as grow personally and professionally.
As Senior Manager, Business Analysis, you will lead projects from start to finish and deliver high-quality insights to business partners to support E*TRADE's growth. You will build relationships and partner with stakeholders to design and develop data-driven insights that inform decision-making. Additionally, you will build and mentor a team of analysts, contributing to their growth by setting expectations, prioritizing their work, and delivering feedback. Your technical skills, leadership skills, business acumen, and creativity will be essential as you lead the team to develop reporting and deliver timely insights to our business. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Play an active leadership role on the Data Insights & Initiatives team, embodying our mission and constantly pushing the team to grow and evolve.
- Train and mentor a team of analysts with varying levels of experience in analytics and the financial services industry
- Ensure timely and effective delivery of work across the team by setting expectations, prioritizing work, delivering feedback, and managing conflict as needed.
- Partner with leadership to build and execute a strategic vision around reporting and analytics.
- Leverage SQL, Tableau and other analytic platforms to gather, clean and prepare data; develop KPIs; create dashboards/reports; and analyze trends, working closely with finance, product and operational partners to understand their analytical needs and deliver insights that drive business results.
- Leverage technology and critical thinking skills to continually drive innovation and automation into our existing methodologies, processes and reporting. Integrate new tools and software to streamline processes and improve efficiency, working methods, and culture within the A&R team.
Qualifications BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree in an analytical, quantitative or STEM field
- Minimum of 6 years of relevant experience
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in data manipulation using SQL and other scripting languages development (advanced/expert level)
- Minimum of 4 years of experience building and creating dashboards for business consumption, including synthesizing data in graphical format
- Minimum of 2 years of experience leading, managing and mentoring teams
- Familiarity with analytics methods/theory (e.g., statistics, ML, etc.) and analytical programs/tools (e.g., SAS, R, Python, etc.)
- Experience in Finance or Financial Analysis
- Experience working in high data volume environments
- Excellent communication and relationship skills, especially ability to manage relationships with executive level stakeholders
- Experience with analytics projects, including modeling, tuning and productionizing solutions
- Experience in designing and delivering data warehousing, business intelligence and reporting solutions
- Ability to thrive in environments with multiple cross functional stakeholders with competing agendas by bringing people together to achieve a common goal
- Excellent stakeholder management skills including expectation setting, education, conflict management, prioritization, etc.
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please visit https://www.etradecareers.com/why-work-at-etrade/employee-benefits/ to learn more about the opportunities.
E*TRADE Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.