Senior Pricing Analyst
At UBS Asset Management, we are seeking a Senior Pricing Analyst with strong pricing and valuation experience as efforts are undertaken to expand pricing functionality in the CDO. Analysis of pricing data will be required to mature the pricing process with consumers. Project management experience will also be required as the candidate will work closely with the Head of the Knowledge Service Team and the Head of the Global Valuation Committee to maintain and track plans related to pricing deliverables for the onboarding of additional pricing vendor data. The individual will have close involvement in building out the pricing operating model with stakeholders, in alignment with maintaining data quality integrity. He / She will be responsible for regular updates and communications to CDO members and other working groups. After launching this initiative, the individual will be responsible for supporting and maturing the process, along with having involvement in new initiatives related to pricing data.
The individual will also work alongside data source providers and consumers of data monitored by Knowledge Services to determine required tasks and communication. The role will require an excellent combination of operational excellence, technical knowledge and communication skills. The centralized data platform and Knowledge Services Team are newly formed and represents a growing solution for Asset Management making this role an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to play a leadership role within Chief Data Office.
Chief Data Office (CDO), within UBS Global Asset Management (AM), was established to re-define AM's data strategy and support the management of core data sets used across AM, such as Product data, Securities & Pricing data, Trade & Accounting data, and Client data. The CDO provides the foundation for establishing a data driven culture, by guiding the successful delivery of front-to-back solutions and enabling the distribution of managed data assets across AM. To design multi-faceted transformational strategies and deliver cutting edge solutions, the CDO is structured to encompass several functions, including Program Management, Data Architecture, Data Services, and Data Governance.
Your experience and skills
• Work closely with stakeholders on defining the pricing operating model and how the CDO can best implement the model.
• Project management of changes to be made based on the guidance of the valuation committee
• Create and monitor pricing project plans to meet overall Knowledge Services and CDO objectives.
• Responsible for identifying and escalating risks within the scope of the function in producing deliverables on time.
• Analyze data from pricing vendors for creation of data quality rules. On an ongoing basis, research data quality exceptions to ensure the integrity of the pricing data.
• Provide metrics and Key Performance Indicators, along with Service Level Agreements, on pricing data to the CDO, as well as non-CDO stakeholders. Design process and procedures to support adherence to the SLAs.
• Work closely with other CDO members, functional leads and IT leads for change management and constant improvement of current processes to increase efficiency and STP.
• Bachelor's in Science or related field
• 7+ years of experience related to the support of pricing and instrument data. Tangible project management experience is highly desirable.
• Must have sound knowledge of Asset Management data and business processes.
• Experience with operational metrics creation and reporting is a plus.
• Experience with Neoxam Data Hub (SmartCo) is highly desirable
• Familiarity with data management and valuation processes is beneficial.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills to engage with front to back functions
• Maturity to work in a critical BAU function along with change programs
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.