Senior Sales Consultant
- USD60000 - USD80000 per year + uncapped commission, 20 days vacation.
- Chicago, IL, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 16 Jan 18 2018-01-16
Senior sales consultant focused on a new but warm segment of our client base. This is an inside sales role with mix where you will own the territory and be responsible for winning new business and developing existing clients.
Michael Page is a global publicly traded recruitment company with offices in over 130 difference cities across the globe. We are a meritocratic environment where promotions are purely based on the revenue you bring in, all targets for this are transparent across the business. In Chicago we are experiencing tremendous growth and will almost double in size this year. The Chicago office has been the top performing office in North America this year and we are looking for future leaders to take on new areas of business.
- B2B sales, face to face and over the phone to sell Michael Page specialized recruitment services
- Negotiating contracts, managing and owning client relationships from start to finish
- Recruiting and headhunting the top candidates in your field
- Leadership in the office and on your team and ability to grow into a manager/director in a few years
- 2+ years B2B sales experience
- Proven track record of winning new business and developing this into long-term business
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Pro-active drive to run your business autonomously
high base salaries - not on a draw
20 days vacation + 11 company holidays
Flexible work hours
Breakfast on Mondays
Quarterly incentive trips to places like Nashville, Miami, New Orleans