Senior Workday HCM Analyst
CME Group is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. We're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
To learn more about what a career at CME Group can offer you, visit us at www.wherefuturesaremade.com .
The Sr. HR Technology Analyst is responsible for complex analysis, design, development and implementation of Workday HCM system, policies, and related processes. The Sr. Analyst collaborates with and advises enterprise users, technical staff, HR subject matter experts and HR business partners on system design decisions, user experience, complex issue resolution, and process design.
- Partners with HR and Technology teams to lead Workday HCM system related projects, including system upgrades, enhancement packages, releases and process redesign.
- Conducts system and process analysis throughout implementation lifecycles and for on-going support and scalability of Workday HCM and supporting integrations .
- Advises HR teams, including subject matter experts and leadership, on strategic and ad-hoc HR technology requests. Provides best practice information for efficacy and compliance purposes.
- Administers Workday HCM and other HR's SaaS (Software as a Service) systems configuration and security, as well as system process flow maps for all HR system processes. Facilitates configuration evaluation and review with sub-administrators to ensure consistency, efficient use of each Workday module and innovative use of technology.
- Administers Workday HCM supporting data integrations and system authentication, ensuring system stability, security compliance and expeditious resolution for high impact issues.
- Conducts and facilitates complex Workday HCM system testing, identifies discrepancies and formulates remediation plan. Serves as partner to Global Assurance, Financial Controls and Corporate Compliance to document, test and remediate compliance related matters.
- Leads design and process development of leading edge technologies to support the global HR team, ensuring country-specific compliance to local regulatory standards.
- Develops and presents HR Technology r elated communications and training.
Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years experience with Workday HCM design, configuration, and reporting
- Advanced Microsoft Excel experience required
- Cornerstone, Microsoft Visio and Appian/BPM systems experience preferred
- Strong communications skills, written and verbal
- Flexible, with the ability to support multiple projects and prioritize tasks as necessary
- Strong organization, customer service and time management skills
- Ability to work in fast- paced and dynamic team environment