RSM is looking to add a Senior Software Engineer to our IT team. This person has mastery in several development methodologies, languages, tools, and design patterns. They are well versed in agile methodology and working as part of a geographically distributed, multi-disciplinary IT team. They can resolve moderate to difficult technical problems/challenges and lead the resolution of those problems.
The Senior Software Engineer is an effective teammate and helps mentor team members by assisting in their areas of expertise. This role will escalate issues to project leadership to prevent project delays. This person must foster a team environment where all members are included in the solution and leadership is aware of all actions taken
• Bachelor’s degree preferred in Computer programming, Information Systems or similar field, or equivalent work experience required
• Microsoft SQL Server, C#.NET, ASP.NET, Web development knowledge required
• 5+ years of experience in the field or related area required
• Microsoft Azure and Azure SASS (Web Jobs, EventGrid, Service Bus) preferred
• Angular 1.x, React JS & Redux preferred
• REST API Concepts preferred
• Unit and Integration Tests preferred
• Dev Ops Principals: Builds, Releases preferred
• Entity Framework, SQL stored procedures preferred
• Visual Studio, VS Code preferred
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.