Software Engineer (Any OO) - Chicago/New York
Enthusiastic Software Engineer wanted for leading investment firm where you'll use your solid engineering expertise to create innovative, next-generation software solutions which drive the whole investment process.
A fast-paced, dynamic environment, this position would suit someone who is continually striving to improve solution efficiency and effectiveness, and who is keen to expand their knowledge and expertise on this next step in their career.
This role will give you the opportunity to design, develop and deploy critical solutions while working closely with business leaders, including high availability, high throughput systems scaling to millions of transactions per second.
You will also receive structured learning on technical and quantitative skills with the support of the firm's CTO. If you have a passion for software development and a passion for learning new technologies, this is perfect for you! Requirements:
- Bachelor's, Master's or PhD degree in Computer Science from top-tier institution
- 3-5 years' expertise with one or more OO language (e.g. Java, C++, Python)
- Deep knowledge of distributed service oriented architecture, relational databases, machine learning/deep learning
- Sound experience building high performance, highly available and scalable systems
- Proficiency in building complex software systems successfully taken up by users
- Candidates must be based in the USA and have a valid working visa (H1B/Green Card)
- Hugely collaborative environment; fantastic opportunity to learn new tech
- Competitive compensation: truly flat structure; feel valued for your input and be rewarded for great ideas
- Work with the latest technologies on complex problems
If this sounds like you, or you would like more information, please contact: Greg Leigh-Jones