· Knowledge of application security and secure software development practices
· Hands-on technical experience in designing, building and securing AWS and Azure services
· Experience building road maps, reference architectures, patterns, threat models, project planning/reporting and management concepts, methodologies, tools, standards and procedures
· Experience with assessment, implementation, optimization, and documentation of broad set of security technologies and processes such as data protection, cryptography, key management, identity and access management, systems security, network security within IaaS, PaaS and SaaS environments and CI/CD pipeline tooling and deployments
· Experience working in DevOps environment with an ability to script/code
· Using tools like Azure DevOps/VSTS to validate requirements, deploy, and troubleshoot deployments of code and technologies in stage and production environments
· Experience working with development teams on cloud infrastructure and DEVOPS engineers on the design and build of automated solutions
· Experience in configuration management across multi-cloud platforms
· Enterprise Architecture activities driving service roadmaps, strategic planning, and optimization in AWS/Azure
· Documenting Platform Reference Architectures and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and performing knowledge transfer to team and others
· Displaying skills in TCP/IP, routing protocols, switching, IPsec and SSL VPNs, load balancing, firewalls, DNS, DHCP, network monitoring and troubleshooting tools, packet analysis, etc.
· Managing network services including, but not limited to: VPN, firewall, WAF, IPS, CDN, proxy, load balancing, and DNS
· Designing, implementing and maintaining network infrastructure in multi-region and multi-cloud environments
· Understanding of network security design including segmentation, encryption, logging and monitoring
· Experience in CIDR, sub-netting, Express Route, Direct Connect, Transit Gateway and Hub and Spoke models implementations
· Demonstrated knowledge of container technology (such as Docker), database technology (such as MySQL, MS-SQL, or Postgresql) and development language (such as Java, Perl, PHP or Python)
· Working with code management tooling such as Github or Gitlab
· Knowledge of securing Kubernetes, Docker Containers, Server less environments
· Helping to triage incidents in stage and production environments with our Managed Services Provider and the Operations team as needed
· ISC2 CCSP Certified Cloud Security Professional, ITIL Certification(s), or CCNA/P
· Knowledge in Financial Services and FinTech is a major plus
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world’s
most admired and ethical companies. Build your career with us and apply today.