TPRM Client Response Analyst
CME Group is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. We're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
To learn more about what a career at CME Group can offer you, visit us at www.wherefuturesaremade.com .
The Third Party Risk Management (TPRM) Client Response Analyst will support the Client Response Manager, Director of TPRM, and the aligned stakeholder teams across CME Group through successful completions of inbound client due diligence questionnaires and inquiries. This role will work with client-facing CME resources, various subject matter experts across CME, and client contacts to complete client due diligence requests and inquiries.
Skills & Software Requirements
- Respond to incoming information/due diligence requests from CME clients. Respond to questions using available information and work with subject matter experts to assist as needed. Track requests through completion.
- Attend calls with clients and appropriate subject matter experts as needed to resolve client information requirements.
- Work with Client Response Manager and TPRM Director to manage workload and prioritization
- Escalate issues to Client Response Manager and other stakeholders promptly as needed
- Assist with metrics reporting on a defined cadence
- Continuously identify improvements to the process to increase efficiency
- Assist with other Third Party Risk Management activities as needed
- Ability to complete work in a matrixed environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working with stakeholders at various levels
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail
- Proficient with productivity software (e.g. MS Office, Visio, MS Project)
- Knowledge of CME business lines and products
- Continuous Improvement mindset
- Technology aptitude
- Knowledge of Third-Party Risk Management concepts
- Knowledge of Loopio a plus
- 1-3 years of Vendor Management or Client Relationship Management
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders
Bachelor's Degree Required