Technical Lead-Experience AI
Cognizant's Digital Business is seeking a visionary whoknows how to humanize data and use technology to make experiences better! We are seeking a seasoned ExperienceTechnologist for this new role, to help shape and re-imagine cognitiveexperiences that connect, enable, support, and retain customers usingmulti-source, multi-dimensional sources of data with advanced analytics and AIfor intelligence decisioning. About AI &Analytics
: Artificial intelligence (AI) and the data it collects andanalyzes will soon sit at the core of all intelligent, human-centricbusinesses. By decoding customer needs, preferences, and behaviors, our clientscan understand exactly what services, products, and experiences their consumersneed. Within AI & Analytics, we work to design the future-a future in whichtrial-and-error business decisions have been replaced by informed choices anddata-supported strategies. By applying AI and data science, we help leadingcompanies to prototype, refine, validate, and scale their AI and analyticsproducts and delivery models. Locations: Philadelphia, PA preferred, but open in theUnited States. Approximately %-50% travelexpectations
You must be legally authorized to work in the United Stateswithout the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future. Principal Responsibilities
- Lead strategic thinking for intelligencesolutions and offerings which enable Hyper-Personalization and Self Service forcustomers, and Insight Driven Decisioning for enterprises.
- Lead exploration, assessing and implementingnew capabilities and features in emerging technologies such as emotional AI,behavioral biometrics, computer vision, adaptive ML, generative AI, augmentedintelligence and embedded intelligence.
- Manage, own and improve cognitive technologydevelopment capability.
- Lead pre-sales technology contribution
- Co-author Experience AI GTM framework withExperience AI leadership.
- Lead and mentor other technologists in thepractice
- Bachelors' Degree and a minimum of 15+ years of professional IT experience
- Experience in strategy, planning and executionof conversational AI solutions that leverage diverse NLU frameworks.
- Ability to build an effective tech team, aneye for spotting and nurturing talent within your team members.
- Capable of empowering and influencingstakeholders and team members toward an aligned strategy.
- Ability to build the rich ecosystem ofpartners and platforms to enable innovation and deliver an effective technologystrategy.
- Capable of establishing a positive,supportive, focused team environment where creativity and initiative areencouraged and effective effort is rewarded and recognized.
- Intellectual curiosity that drives exploration in new and emerging technologies.
- Capable of leading and advising internal and external stakeholders as SME on emerging trends within Conversational AI, emotional AI, behavioral biometrics, computer vision, adaptive ML, generative AI, augmented intelligence and embedded intelligence.
- Brings order to complex situations, and keeps a focus on business objectives.
- Champions a culture of continuous improvement and experience with using agile methodologies at scale.