A property and casualty insurance client is looking for a Treasury Analyst/Accountant in the Chicago area to help support a backlog of work.
A property and casualty client is looking for a Treasury Analyst/Accountant to help support a backlog of work. This person is responsible for assisting in the execution of day to day cash management. This consists of ensuring that company bank accounts are funded properly on a daily basis along with utilizing historical data and internal contacts in order to determine the amount of cash that will be needed in the near future. This opportunity is fully remote.
- 3+ years of experience in treasury/cash management or banking field from an insurance company or a financial institution
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related field
- Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) is a plus
- Working knowledge of FIS Treasury Workstation/Affinity is a plus
- Advanced spreadsheet forecasting and analysis skills
- Knowledge of banking, financial, insurance, and investment terms required
- Demonstrated understanding of domestic and international wire transfers
- Demonstrated understanding of security types, asset classes, and settlement terms