Vice President, Pricing
Vice President, Transfer Pricing Job ID 20001020 Chicago, Illinois
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you join our team, you’ll become part of a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps’s Transfer Pricing practice provides comprehensive transfer pricing advisory covering compliance, planning, controversy, and implementation.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore, and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career. RESPONSIBILITIES:
Vice Presidents provide unique solutions through the delivery of quality transfer pricing and economic consulting services that demonstrate the expertise and integrity on which we pride ourselves.
- Preparing documentation, participating in audit defense and development of APAs, valuing intangible assets, and developing solutions to a broad range of clients’ economic business matters
- Building relationships with current and prospective clients, as well as colleagues across Duff & Phelps’s range of other Service Lines
- Managing analyses, determining appropriate methodology, and designing, building and reviewing complex financial and valuation models
- Managing, developing, training, and mentoring staff team on transfer pricing projects and assessing performance for engagement and year-end reviews
- Developing and delivering innovative transfer pricing strategies which address a broad spectrum of economic issues
- Identifying additional potential transfer pricing opportunities
- Partnering with senior team members to determine practical solutions to address novel client issues and concerns
- At least 7 years of transfer pricing experience including documentation, research, planning, valuation of intangibles, APAs, and development and review of complex models, preferably in a consulting environment
- Demonstrated leadership experience, including managing and developing client relationships and mentoring and developing staff
- Strong oral and written communication skills as well as excellent research and analytical skills
- Firm understanding and professional experience applying fundamental economic, accounting, and finance principles and concepts
- Excellent relationship management skills
- An entrepreneurial drive and desire to shape a fast-growing national transfer pricing practice
- International exposure a plus
- Must be commercially driven
- Must be fluent in English
- Master’s degree in the field of Economics, Business, Finance, or Accounting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.