S&P Global Market Intelligence The Role:
Xactly Administrator The Location:
United States & Canada or Virtual Grade:
12 (For Internal Use Only) The Career Opportunity:
This Xactly Administrator position is critical to this very innovative team within the MI Commercial Finance organization. You will be responsible for supporting the Commercial organization as a whole, as well as being hands-on in the development process as we seek to further the technical integration of Xactly into our overall MI infrastructure. You will partner with other development teams in the MI organization to deliver requirements, lead and drive continuous process improvements and innovation as well as establish trust across the organization. The Impact:
As an Xactly Administrator, you will be responsible for building and deploying plans, rules, formulas, and other objects within Xactly to calculate commissions for our Commercial organization. You will also be responsible for designing solutions related to the overall compensation process. This begins with the people data in our HR tools as well as our SFDC order data which flows to Xactly then eventually to the payroll system.
You will utilize your strong technical competencies and functional business expertise to identify, evaluate, and develop systems and procedures that meet business user requirements and comply with general IT and Finance audit guidelines. To do this successfully, you will work closely with other teams within MI to understand business needs and to provide automated solutions. An ability to understand business process issues and communicate technical solutions to the internal client is essential to your success in this role. Project management skills and a customer service orientation are key skill sets. The Team:
The SPGMI Commercial Incentives team is part of the Commercial Finance organization within S&P Global Market Intelligence and is the global coordinator and administrator for all aspects of the Commercial Teams' Incentives Plan. Responsibilities:
- Develop rules and formulas within Xactly Incent to support various business processes within the Commercial Incentives Compensation function
- Develop and test processes within Xactly Connect to support movement of order data
- Work with the Xactly team to develop requirements documents for process to be built by Xactly
- Develop and implement test plans for ensuring that the commissions calculations are accurate.
- Create business process documents (process guides, templates) to supplement the team's defined change management process
- Develop and test processes other supplemental tools and technologies, as needed
- Identify areas for automation to enable the team to scale
Education & Experience:
- Strong understanding of database infrastructure and database concepts
- In-depth knowledge and experience with Xactly Incent. (Received or able to pass configuration certification 1 - 3).
- Knowledge in other tools such as Xactly Connect, Analytics, AQP, Anaplan preferred.
- Strong analysis, project management, and reporting capabilities.
- Strong commitment to good engineering discipline and process including code reviews and delivering unit tests in conjunction with feature delivery
- Ability to make decisions and work with minimal direction even under pressure
- Technically deep enough to participate in roadmap prioritization.
- Familiarity and experience with agile (scrum) development process
- Experience establishing and reviewing business metrics with the ability to articulate and provide visibility to the team on various business metrics ensuring every new feature developed meets and is tracked towards those metrics.
Compensation/Benefits Information (US Applicants Only):
- A minimum of 2 years of experience is required. 3 to 5 years of experience is preferred.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent industry experience
- Experience with Xactly or other compensation systems.
- This program is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States.
S&P Global states that the anticipated base salary range for this position is $82,600 to $135,000. Base salary ranges may vary by geographic location.
In addition to base compensation, this role is eligible for an annual incentive bonus/a sales commission plan.
This role is eligible to receive additional S&P Global benefits. For more information on the benefits we provide to our employees, visit
https://www.spgbenefitessentials.com/newhires . S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important-some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit
www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence. EOE Statement:
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com
and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster
http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
10 - Officials or Managers (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), FINANC103.2 - Middle Management Tier II (EEO Job Group) Job ID:
264291 Posted On:
Toronto, Ontario, Canada