Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Training Specialist I Job Location US-IL-Worth Posted Date 6 hours ago(1/27/2020 12:30 PM) ID 2020-5424 # of Openings 1
CIBC is a leading North American financial institution with 10 million personal banking, business, public sector and institutional clients. CIBC offers a full range of advice, solutions and services in the United States, across Canada and around the world. In the U.S., CIBC Bank USA provides commercial banking, private and personal banking and small business banking solutions and CIBC Private Wealth Management offers investment management, wealth strategies and legacy planning.
CIBC works to help you make your ambitions a reality with a team that is committed to being always professional, genuinely caring and collaborates to find simple solutions as we build our relationship-focused bank for the modern world.
Every year, CIBC is recognized for its business success, community commitment and employee initiatives. We are proud of this success and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace and an environment where all of our team members can excel.
The Training Specialist will:
- Research content for training programs and processes.
- Conduct classroom training, teleconference training and web based training.
- Write training programs, develop Power Point Presentations.
- Write and Edit operational procedures.
- Answer calls through the Resource Support Center to assist client facing coworkers.
- Work with other lines of business to streamline procedures and processes.
- Occasionally train in branches and departments when needed.
- High school diploma required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 1-3 year of relevant Traning experience in Banking/Financial Services preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to transfer knowledge and skills to learners.
- Competent and confident computer application skills.
- Ability to juggle many priorities at one time.
- Good listening skills and good phone etiquette.
- Ability to create Word documents, Power Point presentations and work with simple Excel spreadsheets.
- Able to read and comprehend complicated material and simplify it for the learner.
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS