- Elk Grove Village, IL, USA
- Permanent, Full time
Agile Project Manager / Scrum of Scrums
Agile Project Manager / Scrum of Scrums
- Primary Location: United States,Illinois,Elk Grove Village
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Technology
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 18054068
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi's Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop to are widely available to all.
Position: Agile Project Manager / Scrum of Scrums
• Lead and manage cross-functional Agile Scrum Teams in a matrix reporting environment consisting of a diverse work-force that may be co-located or distributed.
• Organize & coordinate Scrum ceremonies such as Daily Scrum, Sprint Review & Retrospective.
• Contribute towards process improvement, risk & issues resolution, Sprint Planning, Release Planning, and Product Planning.
• Monitor & Control Team performance
• Use agile tools (RTC, JIRA) for Work Item Management, Team Performance, & Reporting.
• Use project management tool to manage project life cycle.
• Maintain Teamwork & Collaboration within and across Teams and contribute towards Agile Adoption by all stakeholders.
• Plan, Execute, & Deliver the project as per priorities & follow Citi guidelines and standards.
Bachelor's degree in engineering or computer science or related field.
Professional Certification/Training and demonstrated experience in Agile Scrum Project Management, with a thorough understanding of agile concepts.
10+ years in development/project management/technical discipline working directly with software development teams, business analysts and quality assurance teams and managing large projects in the financial services domain.
3+ years of experience delivering agile methodology and utilizes Agile backlog management tools like RTC/JIRA.
Experience in use process flow tools such as Visio; and project management tools such as Project & Planview.
Strong understanding of best practices in SDLC and Agile, project & process management, and relevant experience in customizing such practices to meet the team and organization goals.
Good Communication & Coordination Skills. Strong technology & business knowledge to participate & contribute in various scrum project management activities.
Comfortable in presenting to senior management.
Experience in managing projects for system involving front-end (user interaction).
Experience managing large projects/programs with budget over $5 million.
IT project management/Scrum master experience in Credits cards Industry is highly preferred
PMP and CSM certifications are preferred.
Self-motivated to learn new tools, technology, & process, and be forward compatible.
Primary Location: Elk Grove Village