- Internships & Graduate Trainee, Full time
- Société Générale - VIE
- 18 Sep 18
- Elk Grove Village, IL, USA
- Selon profil
- Full time
Commando M/F-VIE Chicago
At Societe Generale, you will be joining the Operations department (OPER) of Global Banking & Investors Solutions (GBIS), one of the three pillars of SG that brings together Corporate and Investment Banking activities, Private Banking activities, and Asset Management and Investor Services. OPER handles the middle and back office functions for all GBIS business lines.In addition, OPER ensures the control and security of transaction processing in accordance with current financial legislations.Avec 30 millions de clients dans plus de 75 pays, Société Générale est l'une des plus importantes entreprises de services financiers en Europe.
Parce qu'il n'y a pas de succès collectif sans réussite individuelle, de progrès d'entreprise sans évolutions personnelles, Société Générale propose à chacun de ses 148 000 collaborateurs une aventure professionnelle épanouissante et enrichissante, qui respecte la diversité des talents
Société Générale a reçu en 2017 pour la 4e année consécutive la certification « Top Employer France » pour sa politique de Ressources Humaines.
During your VIE mission you will be in charge of these responsibilities:
* Responsible for the development, testing, implementation and support of tactical tool requested by the business and manage workflow to meet project deadlines
* Work on multiple projects as a project team member
* Work closely with business analysts and team members to understand the business requirements, in order to design quality technical solutions
* Analyze existing applications to identify weaknesses and develop opportunities for improvements
* Follow SG policies and procedures like change management, project governance and software configuration management
* Provide functional support - assist end-users to better use the application and respond to their requests
The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in Chicago is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 18 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France's eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. For further information, please see www.civiweb.com.
Profil recherché :
Graduate with a Master degree from Engineering School, Business school or University, in computer science.