- Elk Grove Village, IL, USA
- Permanent, Full time
Servicing Tech Head
Servicing Tech Head
- Primary Location: United States,Illinois,Elk Grove Village
- Other Location: United States,Texas,Irving
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Technology
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 18046410
GCT NAM Citi Retail Services (CRS) Technology
Business Analysis Sr Group Mgr
Title: CRS Servicing Tech Head
Primary Location: Elk Grove Village, IL
Secondary Location: Irving, TX
Brief Description of the Organization
Citi's Global Consumer Bank (GCB) is building a purpose-driven team to serve its globally diverse, digitally forward customers in top cities around the world. We're looking for exceptional candidates who think digitally and differently, resolve problems in unconventional ways and strive to provide a remarkable experience for our clients. We define success by our Citi Leadership Standards: Develops our People, Drives Value for Clients, Works as a Partner, Champions Progress, Lives our Values and Delivers Results.
Citi's Global Consumer Technology (GCT) organization serves the GCB global suite of products providing a full range of innovative and comprehensive set of services. Our businesses also offer industry-leading advanced technology, a strong worldwide presence and a powerful global franchise.
Overview of the Role
This role will be responsible for leading the Servicing domain within the Citi Retail Services (CRS) Technology Organization and will report to the GCT CRS Technology Head.
This person is responsible for working with the CRS Operations & Front Offices as well as cross-LOB and geographies in Operations and Technology to set the overall Omni channel Servicing roadmap and strategy for CRS. S/he will also identify new opportunities to support the CRS business plans and goals, and provides both strategy and tactical activities to maintain and enhance the Technology applications and infrastructure.
The role is responsible for ensuring responsiveness to business needs and driving disruptive thought leadership and new approaches to accelerate digital priorities and is accountable for proactively identifying and implementing actions that ensure initiatives are delivered at a high quality, on time and on budget. This role is accountable for orchestrating a consistent transformation across business, operations and channels.
Objectives of the Role
- This role serves as the primary technical liaison, representing CRS Technology to CRS Operations, Global Operations, and Retail Services Digital and other Front Office as well as NAM Technology responsible for leading vendor or in-house technical solutions.
- Act as an end to end solution provider over omni-channel servicing (incl Mobile, Internet, IVR, and Desktop).
- Develops innovative solutions focused on improving customer experience, reducing cost and accelerating time to market while being fully compliant with risk, compliance and regulatory policies of NAM and Citi globally.
- Ability to understand end to end functional needs for Operational and Digital products for developing a functional solution for various transformational products.
- Formulates and defines strategies on high-impact core projects related to Operations and Digital. In-depth evaluation of complex business processes, systems and industry standards.
- Develop strategies, gain approval, and execute platform requirements, tools recommendation and deployment, talent support, and alignment with Citi GCB technology priorities for CRS Operations and more broadly where applicable.
- Build relationships with key leaders and stakeholders including the GCB Head of Ops, CRS COO, and Technology Leaders including NAM, Operations Digitization and Technology, Digital, Data and Analytics, and others to develop product roadmaps and strategies that will add value to the organization as a whole.
- Participates in vendor-related contractual negotiations. Responsible for coordinating RFP/SOW process for vendor onboarding with the vendor support team. Manages vendor budgets and reviews monthly expense. Brings forward financial risks and opportunities with third parties.
- Specific 2018 - 2019 goals include
- Successful deployment of new Customer Service Desktop utilizing SalesForce and RedHat GTM products.
- Continuous evolution of the CRS Fusion Digital Servicing platform to exceed the customer, client, and industry trends.
- Support of the successful onboarding of new Retail Services partner portfolios.
- Provide senior leadership on strategic Operations and Digital initiatives and act as the representative on senior working groups.
- Engage in innovative problem solving activities, requiring conceptual thinking as they will be responsible for creating 'out of the box' solutions with prototypes and pilots. Develop and implement best-in-class processes, metrics, and practices.
- Establish and build global relationships and partnerships across Front Office, Operations, and Technology including CRS Chief Operating Officer, GCB Chief Operating Officer, and Digital/NAM/Operations Digitization & Technology/etc. Technology Function Heads.
- Understand critical Operational and Digital processes within and across CRS; identify critical gaps and develop and implement game plan to close
- Work with business to establish appropriate governance routines and processes (MCAs) in concert with other CRS governance functions and CBORC.
- Manage the identification of risks which impact program delivery and ensure mitigation strategies are developed and executed when necessary.
- Develop strong, trust-based relationships with critical internal business partners
- 15+ years of progressive senior technology leadership experience in the financial industry or a related field with a strong understanding/focus on Consumer Banking and Retail Cards.
- Experience leading and delivering large-scale transformation Programs.
- Bachelor degree in computer science, information technology, software engineering or a related field.
- Delivery of high-quality strategic large-scale projects/programs
- Successful track record as a change leader in a large and complex environment
- Demonstrated ability to lead an organization to a position of industry leading technology innovation
- Possess a track record of transforming a business through strong execution and delivery
- Ability to communicate a vision to deliver on an ambitious, complex, roadmap
- Ability to engage and influence stakeholders at all levels within an organization, from the most technical engineer to the most savvy business / executive leader
- Strong analytical, strategic thinking and communication skills - must have ability to synthesize, develop and present clear and concise recommendations
- Collaborative and team player, ensuring overall business success
- Exceptional influencing skills with sound judgment and decision making skills
- Ability to build strong networks and relationships internally and externally
- Strong communication skills and ability to communicate at all levels of the organization