Teller Full Time Relationship Banker (Teller)
As part of our retail banking team, you will provide the responsive, friendly service and can-do approach that helps TCF make banking easier for our customers. You will have a hands-on role in helping us provide essential banking products and services that are aligned with our customers financial needs, schedules and lifestyles. Responsibilities:
- Provide customers with the respectful, informed, and friendly assistance that builds their trust and loyalty.
- Complete customers transactions accurately, quickly, professionally, and with a smile.
- Help customers understand their accounts thoroughly and identify TCF products and services that can meet their needs. Cultivate the knowledge and relationships that will help you serve our customers better and meet your individual sales goals.
- Help us protect our customers and our business. That includes maintaining a balanced terminal, following procedures and security protocols, correcting errors promptly, protecting customer information, and ensuring compliance with internal and governmental policies and regulations. If a question or problem arises, youll work with our customers and other TCF team members to investigate it and resolve it.
- Youve completed high school or your GED, or you are working toward it.
- Your previous experience proves that you want to serve customers well: at least six months of success in a customer-centric, results-driven environment. Youve shown that you want to excel at cultivating customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- You communicate well with customers and team members. You listen well. You can start a conversation with customers, build relationships, resolve problems, and ask questions in a friendly and professional manner that helps you identify and meet customer needs.
- Youve got the basics down you can handle banking calculations accurately and have basic computer skills. You can pass all the testing that is part of our Relationship Banking training program.
- If you have previous experience in customer contacts, sales, or cash handling, were especially interested in hearing from you.
Build your career with TCF
You have room to grow at TCF. We promote from within whenever possible. You can expand your career in the financial services industry through our network of operations: retail and commercial banking, inventory and equipment financing, and corporate services.
Established in 1923, TCF has maintained a strong foundation. TCF has over 340 branches in Minnesota, Illinois, Michigan, Colorado, Wisconsin, Indiana, Arizona and South Dakota, providing retail and commercial banking services. TCF also conducts commercial leasing, indirect auto finance, and equipment finance business in all 50 states, and commercial inventory finance business in all 50 states and Canada.
Build a better community with TCF
We are helping make life better in the communities we serve, and we encourage our team members to do so as well. We offer free financial education for teens and adults. Our foundation contributes more than $3 million annually, with preference for organizations where our team members volunteer. We match team members contributions to qualified
Organizations and we match volunteers with organizations that need the time and talents our team members can provide.
TCF encourages open employee communications and promotes from within whenever possible. We offer competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits plan, and opportunities for career advancement. For more details on our benefits, click on the Employee Benefits link on our career page.
Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, or other status protected by applicable law. TCF is proud to be an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
INDTCFIL Primary Location:
USA-Illinois-Lisle-Us-Il-Lisle-Br238- 1156 Maple Street Work Locations: Organization:
TCF Financial Corporation