Content Management Consultant, Employment,Law
Content Management Consultant - Employment Law Content Management Consultant - Employment Law USA-IL-Riverwoods-Lake Cook Rd/en-US/External/job/USA-IL-Riverwoods-Lake-Cook-Rd/Content-Management-Consultant---Employment-Law_R0011634/apply
A senior-level editorial position with responsibility for supporting Wolters Kluwer labor & employment product line, which consists of publications that contain federal and state laws, regulations, cases, and agency materials, as well as news and analysis written by our editorial staff. Responsibilities include: writing case and news analyses, creating white papers, blog posts, trend analyses and other original commentary; collaborating with other team members; assisting new product development; responding to customer and media inquiries; helping with product demos and sales presentations; and leading efforts to improve online search and user experience.
This role may sit anywhere in the US.
Essential Duties and responsibilities:
- Prepare white papers, trend analyses, and other high-value commentary
- Write news articles and summaries explaining regulatory, judicial, legislative, and industry developments
- Track regulations and other developments at the federal agencies
- Participate on special projects and in new product development, as needed
- Understand market and customer workflows, applying this understanding to enhance our products/services
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding product content, coordinating responses to complex requests
- Collaborate with product managers, technology development, and UX/UI teams in building new products and enhancements to existing products
- Interview experts and other thought leaders in labor & employment law
- Help trainers and sales reps with customer presentations, product demonstrations and other duties and special projects, as needed. These may include the following: Help to create practical, “how to” content such as smart tasks, checklists and sample forms
- Coordinate or lead efforts to improve taxonomy, search tuning, thesaurus, filtering, linking, and other research platform functionality
- Improve workflows for efficiency, suggest product ideas
- Assist with social media outreach (blogs, LinkedIn, Twitter) and webinars
- Take initiative with troubleshooting issues and respond to media inquiries and assist in developing marketing materials
Education: Law degree or master’s degree
- Min of 5 years of related practice or research experience, which includes Employment Law
- Media and/or publishing industry experience is a plus
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in legal research and legal writing
- Strong analytical, communication, and attention to details skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet tight deadlines
- Innovative approach to problem solving
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Sufficient technical proficiency to learn proprietary editorial tools
- Proficiency in a Windows environment and Internet navigation and tools (Windows, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Aptitude for evaluating competition, which may include competing software products and emerging technologies in the domain area
Certifications: License to practice law a plus, but not required
Posted 17 Days AgoFull timeR0011634
Wolters Kluwer (WKL) is a global leader in professional information, software solutions, and services for the health, tax & accounting, finance, risk & compliance, and legal sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with advanced technology and services.
Wolters Kluwer reported 2019 annual revenues of €4.6 billion. The group serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries, and employs approximately 19,000 people worldwide. The company is headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands. Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.
For more information about our solutions and organization, visit , follow us on , , and .
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Wolters Kluwer and all of its subsidiaries, divisions and customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other protected status.
Content Management Consultant - Employment Law