Financial Solutions Advisor - Prospect Development Team (Series 7 Required)
Job Description: Merrill Prospect Development Team (PDT) Financial Solutions Advisors
(FSA) help clients and prospective clients with financial needs and goals that are most important to them. With each connection, FSAs provide care to individuals by identifying broader product and service solutions that meet their investment and savings needs. Financial Solutions Advisors demonstrate knowledge of investments and financial markets by applying key principles appropriately. The FSAs will align the Bank of America
offering model and collaborate with business partners when appropriate for a client. Additionally, the FSA will set clear expectations when establishing a new relationship in order to create a smooth and streamlined experience. If you are interested in growing a long term career in finance and are passionate about helping existing and potential clients with their needs by leveraging award winning Bank of America and Merrill offerings, the Prospect Development Team FSA
role could be an ideal role for you. We'll help you:
- Develop your skills to identify broad financial needs of individuals based on their goals, decision making processes, priorities, and current strategies.
- Demonstrate knowledge of investments, financial markets by applying key principles appropriately.
- Fully understand enterprise products and services to align to client's needs
- Consistently identify opportunities and engage key partners as needed
- Leverage the full breadth of our digital platform and services in order to provide convenient, engaging, streamlined, and expedited services to clients
1st shift (United States of America) Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role